Blogg och nyhetsbrev
- Diagnostic tests: Tips from a dermatologistav Nextmune på september 26, 2022 kl. 1:56 e m
This is the fourth in a series of short articles with the aim to encourage colleagues in practice to become familiar with different techniques used while carrying out diagnostic tests in our […]
- Greasy and smelly skin? Is it time to give the dog a bath?av Nextmune på augusti 26, 2022 kl. 1:13 e m
It is not uncommon in our daily practice to be consulted on dogs presenting with greasy and smelly skin. This clinical presentation is often referred to as “seborrhoea” and this term has been […]
- Skin fold problems & successful long term management through cleaningav Nextmune på juli 15, 2022 kl. 9:11 f m
Skin fold problems and successful long term management through cleaning: A new approach. Skin fold problems are very common and are often seen by the veterinarian.
- Why maximising topical therapy is important?av Nextmune på juni 29, 2022 kl. 6:44 e m
Topical therapy is often used in mild cases of superficial pyoderma to reduce the cutaneous bacterial population but also to remove tissue debris, allowing direct contact of the active ingredient […]
- Nextmune enters partnership with biotechnology company Angany Inc.av Nextmune på januari 7, 2022 kl. 11:01 f m
Nextmune has signed an agreement to develop new vaccines for allergy and atopic dermatitis together with Angany, a Canadian biotechnology company focused on the development of novel bioparticle-based […]
Anmäl dig till vårt nyhetsbrev för att få nyheter om de senaste innovationerna inom allergi, dermatologi och specialiserad kost!