Blog and newsletters
- The future of IgE sensitisation detection – PAX® NOW AVAILABLEby Nextmune on April 14, 2023 at 3:38 pm
From today, PAX® is officially available for the testing of dog sera.
- Superficial Pyoderma in Dogs: Clinical Overview & Diagnosisby Dr Chiara Noli on March 1, 2023 at 3:14 pm
This blog is the second in a series of three instalments, preceeded by Part 1 (Ethyology & Pathogenesis of the infection) and followed by Part 3 (Therapy & Treatment). Pyoderma is a skin […]
- Superficial Pyoderma in Dogs: Etiology & Pathogenesis of the Infectionby Dr Chiara Noli on December 5, 2022 at 4:26 pm
This blog is the first in a series of three instalments, followed by Part 2 (Clinical Overview & Diagnosis) and Part 3 (Therapy & Treatment). Pyoderma is a skin infection caused by pyogenic […]
- PAX – Pet Allergy Xplorer: The first molecular serum IgE specific test for petsby Dr. Thierry Olivry on October 10, 2022 at 12:58 pm
Molecular allergology is a state-of-the-art approach to the detection of sensitisations, whereby defined single allergen components are used for the determination of specific IgE in place of […]
- Diagnostic tests: Tips from a dermatologistby Nextmune on September 26, 2022 at 1:56 pm
Cytology is the most common and immediately informative diagnostic tool in the practice of dermatology to achieve a rapid, convenient and inexpensive indication of whether a patient has a skin […]
Sign up to our newsletter to receive news regarding the latest innovations brought by Nextmune in allergy, dermatology and specialized nutrition!