Blog and newsletters
- Equine Digestion and Nutritionby Nextmune on March 17, 2021 at 7:32 pm
Horses that test positive to multiple foods could be dealing with a condition called Leaky Gut Syndrome. Leaky Gut Syndrome is a breakdown of the protective intestinal tract lining, coupled with an […]
- Equine Insect Bite Hypersensitivity (IBH)by Nextmune on March 12, 2021 at 10:13 pm
Insect bite hypersensitivity (bug bite allergy or IBH) is a common summer problem. Susceptible horses are actually allergic to the insect’s saliva. Horses can have allergic reactions to any biting […]
- Equine Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO)by Nextmune on March 12, 2021 at 10:10 pm
Equine Asthma | Inflamatory Airway Disease (IAD) | Recurrent airway obstruction (RAO) Equine Asthma, a term that encompasses various syndromes including Inflammatory airway disease (IAD) and […]
- Why Differentiating Seasonal From Non-Seasonal Allergies Is Keyby Nextmune on March 12, 2021 at 9:57 pm
Does your patient suffer from localized or generalized itching? Do they exhibit nasal discharge or watery eyes? Are they coughing, sneezing, or wheezing?
- Is Pollen Season Growing Longer? A Study Investigatesby Nextmune on March 12, 2021 at 9:46 pm
Does pollen season bring in more and more allergy patients each year? Based on a new study from The Lancet Public Health, this could be true.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive news regarding the latest innovations brought by Nextmune in allergy, dermatology and specialized nutrition!