Blog og nyhedsbreve
- Revisit Veterinary Dermatology Webinars from Nextmune Education Week!by Nextmune on november 9, 2021 at 3:47 pm
A month ago, as part of our Nextmune Academy initiative to share knowledge through educational events, we held the second edition of our popular Education Week!
- Equine Digestion and Nutritionby Nextmune on marts 17, 2021 at 7:32 pm
Horses that test positive to multiple foods could be dealing with a condition called Leaky Gut Syndrome. Leaky Gut Syndrome is a breakdown of the protective intestinal tract lining, coupled with an […]
- Equine Insect Bite Hypersensitivity (IBH)by Nextmune on marts 12, 2021 at 10:13 pm
Insect bite hypersensitivity (bug bite allergy or IBH) is a common summer problem. Susceptible horses are actually allergic to the insect’s saliva. Horses can have allergic reactions to any biting […]
- Equine Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO)by Nextmune on marts 12, 2021 at 10:10 pm
Equine Asthma | Inflamatory Airway Disease (IAD) | Recurrent airway obstruction (RAO) Equine Asthma, a term that encompasses various syndromes including Inflammatory airway disease (IAD) and […]
- Why Differentiating Seasonal From Non-Seasonal Allergies Is Keyby Nextmune on marts 12, 2021 at 9:57 pm
Does your patient suffer from localized or generalized itching? Do they exhibit nasal discharge or watery eyes? Are they coughing, sneezing, or wheezing?
Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev for at modtage nyheder om seneste innovative tiltag fra Nextmune indenfor allergi, dermatologi og specialiseret ernæring!