Blog und Newsletter
- Nextmune enters partnership with biotechnology company Angany Inc.von Nextmune am Januar 7, 2022 um 11:01 am
Nextmune has signed an agreement to develop new vaccines for allergy and atopic dermatitis together with Angany, a Canadian biotechnology company focused on the development of novel bioparticle-based […]
- Revisit Veterinary Dermatology Webinars from Nextmune Education Week!von Nextmune am November 9, 2021 um 3:47 pm
A month ago, as part of our Nextmune Academy initiative to share knowledge through educational events, we held the second edition of our popular Education Week!
- Equine Digestion and Nutritionvon Nextmune am März 17, 2021 um 7:32 pm
Horses that test positive to multiple foods could be dealing with a condition called Leaky Gut Syndrome. Leaky Gut Syndrome is a breakdown of the protective intestinal tract lining, coupled with an […]
- Equine Insect Bite Hypersensitivity (IBH)von Nextmune am März 12, 2021 um 10:13 pm
Insect bite hypersensitivity (bug bite allergy or IBH) is a common summer problem. Susceptible horses are actually allergic to the insect’s saliva. Horses can have allergic reactions to any biting […]
- Equine Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO)von Nextmune am März 12, 2021 um 10:10 pm
Equine Asthma | Inflamatory Airway Disease (IAD) | Recurrent airway obstruction (RAO) Equine Asthma, a term that encompasses various syndromes including Inflammatory airway disease (IAD) and […]
Melden Sie sich für unseren Newsletter an, um Neuigkeiten über die neuesten Innovationen von Nextmune in den Bereichen Allergie, Dermatologie und spezialisierte Ernährung zu erhalten!