Blog and newsletters
- Skin fold problems & successful long term management through cleaningby Nextmune on July 15, 2022 at 9:11 am
Skin fold problems and successful long term management through cleaning: A new approach. Skin fold problems are very common and are often seen by the veterinarian.
- Why maximising topical therapy is important?by Nextmune on June 29, 2022 at 6:44 pm
Topical therapy is often used in mild cases of superficial pyoderma to reduce the cutaneous bacterial population but also to remove tissue debris, allowing direct contact of the active ingredient […]
- Nextmune enters partnership with biotechnology company Angany Inc.by Nextmune on January 7, 2022 at 11:01 am
Nextmune has signed an agreement to develop new vaccines for allergy and atopic dermatitis together with Angany, a Canadian biotechnology company focused on the development of novel bioparticle-based […]
- Revisit Veterinary Dermatology Webinars from Nextmune Education Week!by Nextmune on November 9, 2021 at 3:47 pm
A month ago, as part of our Nextmune Academy initiative to share knowledge through educational events, we held the second edition of our popular Education Week!
- Equine Digestion and Nutritionby Nextmune on March 17, 2021 at 7:32 pm
Horses that test positive to multiple foods could be dealing with a condition called Leaky Gut Syndrome. Leaky Gut Syndrome is a breakdown of the protective intestinal tract lining, coupled with an […]
Sign up to our newsletter to receive news regarding the latest innovations brought by Nextmune in allergy, dermatology and specialized nutrition!