Blog and newsletters
- Nextmune enters partnership with biotechnology company Angany Inc.by Nextmune on January 7, 2022 at 11:01 am
Nextmune has signed an agreement to develop new vaccines for allergy and atopic dermatitis together with Angany, a Canadian biotechnology company focused on the development of novel bioparticle-based […]
- Revisit Veterinary Dermatology Webinars from Nextmune Education Week!by Nextmune on November 9, 2021 at 3:47 pm
A month ago, as part of our Nextmune Academy initiative to share knowledge through educational events, we held the second edition of our popular Education Week!
- Equine Digestion and Nutritionby Nextmune on March 17, 2021 at 7:32 pm
Horses that test positive to multiple foods could be dealing with a condition called Leaky Gut Syndrome. Leaky Gut Syndrome is a breakdown of the protective intestinal tract lining, coupled with an […]
- Equine Insect Bite Hypersensitivity (IBH)by Nextmune on March 12, 2021 at 10:13 pm
Insect bite hypersensitivity (bug bite allergy or IBH) is a common summer problem. Susceptible horses are actually allergic to the insect’s saliva. Horses can have allergic reactions to any biting […]
- Equine Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO)by Nextmune on March 12, 2021 at 10:10 pm
Equine Asthma | Inflamatory Airway Disease (IAD) | Recurrent airway obstruction (RAO) Equine Asthma, a term that encompasses various syndromes including Inflammatory airway disease (IAD) and […]
Sign up to our newsletter to receive news regarding the latest innovations brought by Nextmune in allergy, dermatology and specialized nutrition!