Blog et newsletters
- Nextmune enters partnership with biotechnology company Angany Inc.par Nextmune le janvier 7, 2022 à 11:01
Nextmune has signed an agreement to develop new vaccines for allergy and atopic dermatitis together with Angany, a Canadian biotechnology company focused on the development of novel bioparticle-based […]
- Revisit Veterinary Dermatology Webinars from Nextmune Education Week!par Nextmune le novembre 9, 2021 à 3:47
A month ago, as part of our Nextmune Academy initiative to share knowledge through educational events, we held the second edition of our popular Education Week!
- Equine Digestion and Nutritionpar Nextmune le mars 17, 2021 à 7:32
Horses that test positive to multiple foods could be dealing with a condition called Leaky Gut Syndrome. Leaky Gut Syndrome is a breakdown of the protective intestinal tract lining, coupled with an […]
- Equine Insect Bite Hypersensitivity (IBH)par Nextmune le mars 12, 2021 à 10:13
Insect bite hypersensitivity (bug bite allergy or IBH) is a common summer problem. Susceptible horses are actually allergic to the insect’s saliva. Horses can have allergic reactions to any biting […]
- Equine Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO)par Nextmune le mars 12, 2021 à 10:10
Equine Asthma | Inflamatory Airway Disease (IAD) | Recurrent airway obstruction (RAO) Equine Asthma, a term that encompasses various syndromes including Inflammatory airway disease (IAD) and […]
Inscrivez-vous à notre newsletter pour recevoir des informations sur les dernières innovations apportées par Nextmune en matière d’allergie, de dermatologie et de nutrition spécialisée!