Regional SPOT Platinum+ screens
To give our patients the most relevant results we have developed regional panels that reflect the most common allergens in the geographic area. Using the map below you can download an overview of the allergens tested in the regional SPOT Platinum+ panel for your geography of interest.
New! add-on Small Animal Expanded Food Panel
Questionable results? We offer complimentary retests.
- Make a copy of the patient’s previous results. These will need to be on the lab or dermatologist’s letterhead; printed patient records or in-house results will be returned.
- Fill out our order & history forms as detailed as possible.
- Indicate on the order form that it is a competitor retest.
- Attach previous results to order/history forms and package with the serum sample.
- Send it off using one of our pre-paid FedEx labels.
Please note clinics are limited to 5 retests! The original testing panel must be a serum-based assay unless it is an intradermal test conducted by a licensed veterinary dermatologist. Sensitivity (hair, and saliva-based assays) do not qualify under our competitor retest program protocol.