Peptivet Oto Gel is an innovative gel for use in the ears of dogs and cats. The gel has a moisturising and soothing effect on the skin. The gel contains substances that support the function of the skin barrier with a moisturising, soothing and softening effect on the skin. The gel also changes the permeability of the cell membranes of bacteria and fungi and makes tiny holes in the bacterial and fungal membranes, inhibiting the production of ATP and other metabolic processes until the microbe dies.
Peptivet Oto Gel
Innovative deep-cleansing gel for the ears of dogs and cats, with moisturising and soothing effects. Contains the synergistic substances AMP2041 peptide, Tris-EDTA and chlorhexidine digluconate.
- AMP2041 peptide: makes tiny holes in the cell membrane of bacteria and fungi which inhibits ATP-production and other metabolic processes until the microbe dies
- Tris-EDTA: changes the permeability of bacterial and fungal cell membranes
- Vitamin PP (vitamin B3, niacin): stimulates lipid synthesis, improves skin-barrier function and increases the water content in the stratum corneum
- Zinc PCA: soothing and moisturising effects
- Glycerophosphoinositol (GPI): lysine salt from the sunflower plant with a soothing effect on skin
- Chlorhexidine digluconate (0.07%)
Directions for use
- First clean the ear canal with Otoact, Clorexyderm Oto Piú or Otodine®.
- Apply the gel every 48 hours (or as directed by a vet).
For small and medium-sized dogs: apply 2 pumps of gel
For large dogs: apply 3 pumps of gel
For cats: apply 1 pump of gel
- Gently massage the base of the ear canal to ensure distribution throughout the ear canal.
- Do not use in either dogs or cats with a ruptured ear drum.
We also recommend
Patentert ørerensende løsning for bruk hos hunder og katter, som inneholder klorheksidin og Tris-EDTA.
Peptivet Ear Drops
Innovative ear drops for use in dogs and cats with narrow ear canals to moisturise and soothe. Contain synergistic substances AMP2041 peptide, Tris-EDTA and chlorhexidine digluconate.
Effective and soothing wax-dissolving ear cleanser for dogs and cats. Contains squalene, an effective cerumenolytic.
Clorexyderm Oto Piú
Ear cleanser suitable for regular use in dogs and cats, containing lactobionic acid for deep moisturising.