Stomodine maintains a healthy bacterial microflora in the mouth of dogs and cats and contributes to healthy gums. It supports oral hygiene before, during and after procedures in the oral cavity, such as the removal of calculus, tooth extraction, or other operations. It also reduces bad breath.
Gel for dogs and cats for controlling oral bacterial flora and supporting oral hygiene before, during and after procedures in the oral cavity (e.g. removal of calculus or teeth).
- Chlorhexidine digluconate (0.12%)
- Primrose oil
Directions for use
- Apply the gel directly to the teeth and gums.
- Use twice daily for 7 days before and after oral procedures.
- Optimal results are obtained in conjunction with tooth brushing.
- For long-term treatment, Stomodine LP is recommended.
We also recommend
Mono-protein feed for dogs and cats for identifying food allergy and food sensitivity as part of an elimination trial, or as a protein source in a home-made diet.
Mono-protein feed for cats and dogs that can be used to identify food allergy and food sensitivity in an elimination trial, or as a protein source in a home-made diet.
Gel for long-term use in the regulation of healthy oral bacterial microflora in the mouth and to promote good oral hygiene in dogs and cats.