Peptivet Foam soothes sensitive skin, supports the regeneration of the skin barrier, and normalises the skin microflora in dogs, cats and horses. This water-based formula has a deep moisturising effect. The foam contains substances that soothes the skin and supports the skin barrier while cleaning and moisturising the skin and coat. The foam also changes the permeability of the cell membranes of bacteria and fungi and makes tiny holes in the bacterial and fungal membranes, inhibiting the production of ATP and other metabolic processes until the microbe dies
Skin-friendly foam that supports regeneration of the skin barrier and normalises the skin flora. Especially formulated for the skin of dogs, cats and horses.
- AMP2041 peptide: makes small holes in the cell membranes of bacteria and fungi
- Chlorhexidine digluconate (0.07%): cleanses the skin and coat
- Tris-EDTA: alters the permeability of bacterial and fungal cell membranes
- Glycerophosphoinositol (GPI): lysine salt from the sunflower plant soothes the skin
- Propylene glycol
- pH 5.5–6.5
Directions for use
- Apply the foam to the skin.
- Gently massage the skin to increase absorption of the solution.
- Do not rinse off.
- Apply several times a day (or as directed by a vet).
We also recommend
Cleansing and rehydrating foam (dry shampoo) for dogs, cats, horses and other companion animals. Contains liposomes and oat milk as a moisturiser.
Innovative shampoo with mild but deep-cleansing action that normalises the skin barrier and skin microflora of dogs, cats and horses. Contains the synergistic substances AMP2041 peptide, Tris-EDTA and chlorhexidine digluconate.
Practical disinfecting wet wipes for dogs, cats, horses and other animals, containing chlorhexidine and Tris-EDTA.
Spray containing chlorhexidine and Tris-EDTA for use in dogs, cats and horses. Effective skin cleanser that can be used as a substitute for bathing.