Otoact dissolves ear wax effectively in dogs and cats. It contains squalene, an effective cerumenolytic, and chamomile which has soothing properties. It does not sting, and is not ototoxic. It can be used in dogs with ruptured eardrums, but cannot be used in cats with ruptured eardrums.
Effective and soothing wax-dissolving ear cleanser for dogs and cats. Contains squalene, an effective cerumenolytic.
- Squalene: high cerumenolytic properties
- Salicylic acid: keratinolytic and astringent (drying) effects
- Chamomile: soothing and softening
- Tannic acid: relieves discomfort
- pH 5.5
Directions for use
Use in the clinic as an effective wax dissolvent prior to ear flushing or other treatments. Use in the home for pets with excessive wax production.
- Shake well before use.
- Squeeze into the ear canal.
- Massage the base of the ear gently for a few seconds.
- Wipe off excess fluid with a finger wrapped in a piece of gauze or cotton wool.
For pets at home, repeat 1–2 times per week.
We also recommend
Peptivet Oto Gel
Innovative deep-cleansing gel for the ears of dogs and cats, with moisturising and soothing effects. Contains the synergistic substances AMP2041 peptide, Tris-EDTA and chlorhexidine digluconate.
Effective ear cleanser and wax dissolvent for use in the clinic for dogs and cats.
Peptivet Ear Drops
Innovative ear drops for use in dogs and cats with narrow ear canals to moisturise and soothe. Contain synergistic substances AMP2041 peptide, Tris-EDTA and chlorhexidine digluconate.
Clorexyderm Oto Piú
Ear cleanser suitable for regular use in dogs and cats, containing lactobionic acid for deep moisturising.