Fiber- and vitamin-enriched complementary feed for dogs, which normalises the consistency of bowel movements and helps prevent constipation, watery stools and imbalances in the intestinal microflora.
- Dried beet pulp: source of soluble and insoluble fibre that supports digestion and normal bowel movements
- Dried chicory: source of fibre
- Prebiotics: fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) support a healthy intestinal flora
- Psyllium: a soluble fibre that binds water and creates a gelatinous substance to support normal bowel movements
- Extruded flaxseed: source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Bentonite (aluminium phyllosilicate clay): mineral with water absorbing and binding capacity
- Lycopene: carotenoid compound from tomatoes with antioxidant properties
- Vitamins A, D, E, B1, B2, B6, H (biotin), K, PP (niacin, vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), folic acid (folate, vitamin B9)
- Wheat bran
- Dried yeast
Directions for use
1. Mix with feed, 5 g (1 teaspoon) daily per 10 kg of bodyweight.