Clorexyderm Spot Gel is a disinfectant gel for use in skinfolds, moist skin areas and ear canals in dogs, cats and horses. It also hydrates and protects the skin, and has excellent skin-adhesion properties to ensure long action, forming a permeable film that prevents deposits of contaminated particles onto the skin, without affecting skin turnover. It contains chlorhexidine and Tris-EDTA and does not sting.
Clorexyderm Spot Gel
Disinfectant gel for skinfolds, moist skin areas and ear canals, for use in dogs, cats and horses, containing chlorhexidine and Tris-EDTA.
- Chlorhexidine digluconate (0.3%)
- pH 7.0
Directions for use
- Snap off the top part of the white applicator to break the seal.
- Apply to the skin or the ear canal.
– Ear canal: Clean with Otoact or Clorexyderm Oto Piú, and squeeze into the ear canal. Gently massage the base of the ear. Use 1–2 times a day for 14 days, and thereafter twice a week for 1 month (or as directed by a vet).
– Skin: Apply directly to the skin 1–2 times, and gently rub in, a day for 10 days, and thereafter once a day for 14 days.
Do not used in pets with ruptured ear drums.
We also recommend
Spray containing chlorhexidine and Tris-EDTA for use in dogs, cats and horses. Effective skin cleanser that can be used as a substitute for bathing.
Practical disinfecting wet wipes for dogs, cats, horses and other animals, containing chlorhexidine and Tris-EDTA.
Skin-friendly foam that supports regeneration of the skin barrier and normalises the skin flora. Especially formulated for the skin of dogs, cats and horses.