Clorexyderm Oto’s special antibacterial and antifungal formula gently dissolves excess cerumen and helps in the maintenance of routine ear hygiene in dogs and cats. It is non-oily and does not leave any residue in the auditory meatus.
- For routine ear hygiene in adult dogs, puppies, cats and kittens.
- To clean the ear canal before topical treatment.
- As a cleaner to maintain good ear hygiene.
- Where bacteria have been identified by cytology or culture.
- Helps in the management of cases where micro-organisms sensitive to chlorhexidine may be involved.