Atopi-3 is a complementary feed for dogs and cats suffering from skin problems and excessive hair loss. It contains a complete and balanced combination of omega-3 (high levels of EPA + DHA), zinc, MSM, and three vitamins (A, C, E) to help maintain the skin barrier, promote skin repair, control skin inflammation and provide a source of antioxidants. It has proven efficacy in soothing dry, irritated and sensitive skin, reducing itching and scratching, and promotes a healthier skin.
Complementary feed to promote healthier skin in dogs and cats suffering from skin problems or excessive hair loss.
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)
- Vitamins A, C and E
Directions for use
- Insert the applicator into the coupling area of the bottle.
- Remove the required volume (3 ml per 10 kg bodyweight).
- Empty the applicator onto food or administer directly into the mouth.
- Give once per day, for a minimum of 6 weeks (or as directed by a vet).
We also recommend
Dr Baddaky Omega-3
Premium-quality complementary feed for dogs, cats, horses and ferrets, with high levels of essential omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) for promoting healthy skin, coat and overall health.
Wound-healing skin cream containing zinc oxide and nine herbal extracts, for use with dogs, cats and horses. Enhances wound-healing rate and skin repair.
Environmental spray that neutralises allergens from house-dust mites and reduces the level of dust allergens in the home environment.