Let’s talk business ethics
As a company and as part of Vimian Group, we are committed to high standards of ethical business conduct. In line with this commitment, our whistleblowing platform and policy aim to provide routines on how concerns regarding suspected wrongdoings within Nextmune may be raised.
- Whistleblowing is referred to as the reporting of a suspected wrongdoing i.e., data breach, corruption, threats, violence, harassment.
- A wrongdoing means any serious conduct that could have a material negative impact on Nextmune’s business and/or operations or the working environment for Nextmune’s employees and/or business partners or any other serious conduct that could potentially be of public interest.
- A whistleblower is the person that submits a whistleblowing report of a suspected wrongdoing.
About Nextmune’s whistleblowing platform
- The web-based whistleblowing platform is available 24 hours per day 365 days per year.
- Nextmune and Vimian encourage employees, customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders to report any suspicious or actual misconduct to the whistleblowing channel.
- The platform is available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French and Swedish.
- If a whistleblower submits a report anonymously, Nextmune will not undertake investigative measures to discover their identity and therefore guarantee full anonymity and confidentiality throughout the entire case process.
- Issues that only affect the relationship between one individual and Nextmune does generally not fall within the definition of wrongdoing under this Policy. Instead, Nextmune encourages you to raise such concerns with your immediate manager and/or Nextmune’s HR department.