Blog und Newsletter
Nextmune PET PARENT Our dedicated blog for pet owners contains the latest innovations in allergy, dermatology and specialized nutrition.
- Allergy Testing Changed This Dog Actor’s Quality Of Lifevon Nextmune am März 12, 2021 um 9:59 pm
When Nicole Ellis spotted Maggie at a Los Angeles shelter – an incredible adventure began.
- Yes, Dogs Can Have Allergies—These 6 Pups Didvon Nextmune am März 12, 2021 um 9:49 pm
Any breed of dog can have allergies – from terriers to sheepdogs and everything in between. In fact, more pups are affected than you might expect. For starters, more than 30% of all skin irritations in dogs and cats can be attributed to allergies. And last year we allergy tested more than 27 thousand pets from 59 different countries.
- House dust mite allergy and its solutionvon Nextmune am Februar 18, 2021 um 4:32 pm
Allergen levels in house dust mite allergy are at their highest between May and October, the peak breeding season of house dust mites. Most of the mites die during the winter, but the allergen-containing dust is stirred up by heating systems. This often causes the symptoms experienced by affected patients year-round to worsen during the winter.
- 10 tips to reduce exposure to house dust mitesvon Nextmune am Februar 18, 2021 um 4:32 pm
To successfully treat allergy or atopy in dogs, cats and horses, a multi-modal approach is often required. This includes environmental control, topical control, systemic treatment and allergen-specific immunotherapy. Although environmental control is just one part of the multifaceted treatment, there are a number of measures that can be taken.
- Atopi-3, no animal proteins!von Nextmune am Februar 18, 2021 um 4:31 pm
What a month it has been! We were honored to make donations of Atopi-3 to animal shelters around the Netherlands. The animal shelters continue to do amazing work with the animals that are in need of help, advising and educating petowners and finding the animals their forever homes they so much deserve.