Dia-Tab is an advanced complementary feed for dogs that helps with acute diarrhoea and loose stools. Carob binds with water, absorbs toxins and supports normal bowel function. Pectin is a natural fibre with prebiotic characteristics, which binds water, promotes normal stool consistency and soothes the intestinal tract. We recommend using Dia-Tab in conjunction with Enteromicro Complex for optimal results.
Advanced complementary feed for dogs that guards against acute diarrhoea and loose stools. Contains carob and pectin.
- Pectin: a soluble fibre derived from fruits and vegetables that adds bulk to stools and soothes the intestinal tract
- Carob flour: from ground seeds of the carob tree, rich in carrubina that absorbs water up to 100 times weight for weight, as well as toxins, for preventing watery stools
- Clinoptilolite: a mineral and zeolite (microporous aluminosilicate) which, when activated, works like a sponge to bind and absorb toxic substances before elimination in the faeces
- Betaine: a plant-derived pro-vitamin involved in the synthesis of vital substances such as methionine, and has cell osmo-protective properties
- Sodium and potassium: restore lost minerals
- Maltodextrin: a source of energy
Directions for use
- Add tablets to food or place directly in the mouth, as directed
Dogs up to 10 kg: ½ tablet twice a day
Dogs 10–20 kg: 1 tablet twice a day
Dogs above 20 kg: 1 tablet three times a day
- Administer for 1–3 days.
- For optimal results, take in conjunction with Enteromicro Complex.
We also recommend
Complementary feed for dogs and cats, containing probiotics and prebiotics to nutritionally regulate intestinal environment and function.
Fiber- and vitamin-enriched complementary feed for dogs, that normalises the consistency of bowel movements and helps prevent constipation, watery stools and intestinal imbalance.