Enteromicro Complex complementary feed for dogs and cats, available as a paste or in tablet form. It contains probiotics and prebiotics for regulating the intestinal environment and intestinal function in pets with gastrointestinal problems, diarrhoea and constipation, or for periods of stress, weight gain and new feeding regimens.
Complementary feed for dogs and cats, containing probiotics and prebiotics to nutritionally regulate intestinal environment and function.
- Probiotics: microencapsulated Enterococcus faecium (NCIMB 10415) promotes a sound intestinal environment
- Prebiotics: fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) help to regulate intestinal microflora
- Colostrum (first milk): supports the immune system and stabilises the intestinal environment
- Pectin: fibre with water-absorbing qualities that promotes solid stool production and supports the intestinal mucosa
- Fennel: contains the essential oil anethole which soothes the intestinal tract
- Bramble: contains antioxidants and tannic acid which have a soothing effect on the intestine and prevents diarrhoea
- Maltodextrin: an easily digested energy source
- Butyric acid: an energy source for cells of the intestine, which supports nutrient uptake in the intestinal mucosa
- Vitamins (E, D3 and B): supports the gastrointestinal system
Directions for use
1. Administer paste to food and tablets directly in the mouth, once daily.
– Dogs (tablets): 1 per 10 kg bodyweight
– Cats (tablets): ½ tablet per 5 kg bodyweight
Dogs and cats (paste): 1 ml per 5 kg bodyweight
2. We recommend using Enteromicro Complex for at least 7 days to achieve balance of the intestinal environment.
We also recommend
Fiber- and vitamin-enriched complementary feed for dogs, that normalises the consistency of bowel movements and helps prevent constipation, watery stools and intestinal imbalance.
Advanced complementary feed for dogs that guards against acute diarrhoea and loose stools. Contains carob and pectin.
Complementary feed for dogs and cats that supports the function of the skin and intestinal barrier, and promotes the function of the immune system.