Linkskin is a unique spray that supports the skin barrier by rebalancing the skin microbiome and restoring skin homeostasis, reducing itch and redness caused by environmental and food sensitivities. Linkskin Spray contains tyndallised bacteria to help support a healthy skin microbiome and local immune system to help maintain healthy skin. It does not stain the coat and can be used in conjunction with Linkskin Tablets.
Novel skin spray to help restore skin barrier function and maintain a healthy skin microbiome.
- Tyndallised lactobacilli (Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus reuteri): heat treated to ensures stability and efficacy in aqueous solution
- Algal extracts: provide a multitude of nutrients to support diversity and balance in the skin microbiotica
- Tamarind extract and vegetable polyphenols: antioxidant properties that help to normalise the micro-environment and prevent skin irritation
Directions for use
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Apply over the entire body surface until the skin is wet.
- For thick or long coats, apply against the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to dry and do not rinse off.
- Apply once or twice daily.
- Use for at least 15 days (or as directed by a vet).