Ermidrà Spray contains propylene glycol, D-panthenol and glycerin to moisturise the skin. Epilobium extract and zinc gluconate regulate production of sebum and have a soothing, cooling effect. Liposomes (microcapsules) transport the active substances into deeper layers of the skin and prolong duration of action.
Long-acting skin-moisturising and soothing, liposome-containing spray for dogs, cats and horses.
- Epilobium angustifolium extract
- Zinc gluconate
- Propylene glycol
Directions for use
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Apply to the coat and skin and gently massage to increase absorption.
- For long-haired animals, spray against the direction of growth of the hair
- Do not rinse off.
- Apply 1–2 times a day (or as directed by a vet).
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
We also recommend
Cleansing and rehydrating foam (dry shampoo) for dogs, cats, horses and other companion animals. Contains liposomes and oat milk as a moisturiser.
For frequent washing of sensitive, sore or red skin in dogs, cats and horses. Contains emollient sage to protect the skin.
Regulates sebum production and soothes the skin in dogs, cats and horses with oily, rough or flaky skin. Can be combined with Zincoseb shampoo.