Dia-Tab is an advanced complementary feed for dogs that helps with acute diarrhoea and loose stools. Carob binds with water, absorbs toxins and supports normal bowel function. Pectin is a natural fibre with prebiotic characteristics, which binds water, promotes normal stool consistency and soothes the intestinal tract. We recommend using Dia-Tab in conjunction with Enteromicro Complex for optimal results.
Advanced complementary feed for dogs that guards against acute diarrhoea and loose stools. Contains carob and pectin.
- Pectin: a soluble fibre derived from fruits and vegetables that adds bulk to stools and soothes the intestinal tract
- Carob flour: from ground seeds of the carob tree, rich in carrubina that absorbs water up to 100 times weight for weight, as well as toxins, for preventing watery stools
- Clinoptilolite: a mineral and zeolite (microporous aluminosilicate) which, when activated, works like a sponge to bind and absorb toxic substances before elimination in the faeces
- Betaine: a plant-derived pro-vitamin involved in the synthesis of vital substances such as methionine, and has cell osmo-protective properties
- Sodium and potassium: restore lost minerals
- Maltodextrin: a source of energy
Directions for use
- Add tablets to food or place directly in the mouth, as directed
Dogs up to 10 kg: ½ tablet twice a day
Dogs 10–20 kg: 1 tablet twice a day
Dogs above 20 kg: 1 tablet three times a day
- Administer for 1–3 days.
- For optimal results, take in conjunction with Enteromicro Complex.
We also recommend
Fiber- and vitamin-enriched complementary feed for dogs, that normalises the consistency of bowel movements and helps prevent constipation, watery stools and intestinal imbalance.
Complementary feed for dogs and cats, containing probiotics and prebiotics to nutritionally regulate intestinal environment and function.