Otoact dissolves ear wax effectively in dogs and cats. It contains squalene, an effective cerumenolytic, and chamomile which has soothing properties and helps reduce redness. It gently cleans the ear without irritation. Otoact has a pleasant fragrance and is a non-oily solution ensuring no residue is left in the ear canal or around the pinna.
- Squalene: high cerumenolytic properties
- Salicylic acid: keratinolytic and astringent (drying) effects
- Chamomile: soothing and softening
- Tannic acid: relieves discomfort
- pH 5.5
Directions for use
Use in the clinic as an effective wax dissolvent prior to ear flushing or other treatments. Use in the home for pets with excessive wax production.
- Shake well before use.
- Squeeze into the ear canal.
- Massage the base of the ear gently for 30 seconds.
- Wipe off excess fluid with a finger wrapped in a piece of gauze or cotton wool.
For pets at home, repeat 1–2 times per week.
We also recommend
Peptivet Oto Gel
Innovative otic gel for the ears of dogs and cats, with moisturising and soothing effects. Contains the synergistic substances AMP2041 peptide, Tris-EDTA and chlorhexidine digluconate that help manage bacteria and yeast.
Peptivet Ear Drops
Antibacterial and antifungal ear drops to help manage bacteria and yeast in dogs prone to ear problems.
Effective ear cleanser and wax dissolvent for use in the clinic for dogs and cats.