Clorexyderm Spot Gel is a disinfectant gel for use in skinfolds, moist skin areas and ear canals in dogs, cats and horses. It also hydrates and protects the skin, and has excellent skin-adhesion properties to ensure long action, forming a permeable film that prevents deposits of contaminated particles onto the skin, without affecting skin turnover. It contains chlorhexidine and Tris-EDTA and does not sting.
Clorexyderm Spot Gel
Disinfectant gel for skinfolds, moist skin areas and ear canals, for use in dogs, cats and horses, containing chlorhexidine and Tris-EDTA.
- Chlorhexidine digluconate (0.3%)
- pH 7.0
Directions for use
- Snap off the top part of the white applicator to break the seal.
- Apply to the skin or the ear canal.
– Ear canal: Clean with Otoact or Clorexyderm Oto Piú, and squeeze into the ear canal. Gently massage the base of the ear. Use 1–2 times a day for 14 days, and thereafter twice a week for 1 month (or as directed by a vet).
– Skin: Apply directly to the skin 1–2 times, and gently rub in, a day for 10 days, and thereafter once a day for 14 days.
Do not used in pets with ruptured ear drums.
We also recommend
Practical disinfecting wet wipes for dogs, cats, horses and other animals, containing chlorhexidine and Tris-EDTA.
Spray containing chlorhexidine and Tris-EDTA for use in dogs, cats and horses. Effective skin cleanser that can be used as a substitute for bathing.
Skin-friendly foam that supports regeneration of the skin barrier and normalises the skin flora. Especially formulated for the skin of dogs, cats and horses.