Clorexyderm Shampoo is a cleansing shampoo containing 4% chlorhexidine digluconate. It is used for skin and coat hygiene on animals that need a deep skin cleanse. Lanolin prevents dehydration of the skin. Glycerin is an emulsion that protects the skin.
Clorexyderm shampoo 4%
Concentrated shampoo containing chlorhexidine digluconate, lanolin and glycerin to protect the skin and prevent dehydration in dogs, cats and horses.
- Chlorhexidine digluconate 4%
Directions for use
1. Dilute the shampoo with water as directed.
– Small dog/cat: up to 15 ml shampoo in 185 ml water
– Medium-sized dog: up to 30 ml shampoo in 370 ml water
– Large dog: up to 50 ml shampoo in 620 ml water
2. Moisten the coat and skin with lukewarm water, add the shampoo and gently massage.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water after 5–10 minutes and leave to dry.
Clorexyderm can be used 2–3 times per week for 1 month (or as directed by a vet).
We also recommend
Skin-friendly foam that supports regeneration of the skin barrier and normalises the skin flora. Especially formulated for the skin of dogs, cats and horses.
Shampoo for dogs, cats and horses with greasy or flaky skin. Helps to normalise sebum production and reduce dandruff.
Innovative shampoo with mild but deep-cleansing action that normalises the skin barrier and skin microflora of dogs, cats and horses. Contains the synergistic substances AMP2041 peptide, Tris-EDTA and chlorhexidine digluconate.